Master Certified Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor Arden Moore is based in the Dallas metro area, but conducts classes throughout North America for special group situations. She also travels regularly to SAN DIEGO COUNTY to conduct classes. She intentionally keeps her classes at no more than 15 students to ensure everyone receives plenty of time to practice hands-on skills. To ensure the safety of all in the class, no pets are permitted.
Recognized as one of the nation’s top pet first aid instructors, Arden customizes her classes for:
- Professional Pet Sitters
- Humane Shelter Staff and Volunteers
- Vet Technicians
- Boarding Staff
- Non-profit Pet Groups, Breed Groups and Rescue Groups
All classes are veterinarian-endorsed and feature the country’s only active dog-cat teaching team. Class fees include all course materials and certificates. Graduates in these courses earn two-year certification in pet first aid. Got a question? Contact Arden at email@example.com.
Upcoming dates (scroll below for details on how to register for a specific class):
Customized Classes Available Coast to Coast!
If you wish to have Arden and her four-legged teaching team come to your town to learn hands-on pet first aid, safety and wellness, please contact Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen! Come take a class with a real dog-cat teaching team to help you gain invaluable training on real (and very tolerant) pets!
Upcoming Classes Open to the Public and Pet Professionals
* Sun. Oct. 2, 2016 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus
* Sat. Oct. 8, 2016 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – Dallas campus
* Sun. Nov. 6, 2016 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus
* Sat. Jan. 14, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – Dallas campus
* Sun. Jan. 15, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus
* Sun. Feb. 19, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus
Pet First Aid/CPR class — Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016 in McKinney, TX
Pet First Aid/CPR class — Sunday, Jan. 15, 2017 in McKinney, TX
Pet First Aid/CPR class — Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017 in McKinney, TX
CUSTOMIZED CLASSES!!!! Group classes are available – contact Arden to set up a customized pet first aid class for your group!PLEASE NOTE: Last-minute cancellations prevent the change for another to fill your spot in class. We have a no-refund policy and if you can’t attend (life happens!), we will work with you to schedule you to attend a future class. Thank you!
Additional Classes and Presentations Available on These Topics:
Looking for a speaker who will engage — and edu-tain — your audiences? Arden Moore is an in-demand pet expert who speaks to large and small groups all over America. Her mission is simple: to bring out the best in pets…and their people. Talks range from 60 to 90 minutes with time for questions from the audience. Book Arden today!
* Master the Mutt-gyver(tm) Inside You: Your pet is injured and you don’t have a pet first aid kit? Don’t panic. In this 90-minute class, Arden will show you how to use what you have in your surroundings to stabilize and immobilize your pet so you can safety take him to the nearest veterinary clinic.
* Maintaining Harmony in Cat-Dog Households: In this talk, you will learn how to “speak” dog and cat, accurately decoding their postures, vocalizations and actions. You will learn how to safely intervene cat-cat fights, dog-dog fights and cat-dog fights in your home and outside. And, you will learn how to disrupt bad behavior and divert to acceptable behaviors that mentally/physically benefit the cats and dogs under your watch.
* Ageless Advice to Bring Out the Best in Senior Pets: America is undergoing a gray (muzzle) revolution with more than one-third of dogs and cats in homes reaching senior or even geriatric status. In this talk you will learn how to recognize early signs of cognitive dysfunction, identify “brain” foods to boost immune systems, look for warning signs of urinary infections, bladder stones and other issues from the litter box and outside potty breaks, and finally identify ways to aid senior pets with mobility issues.
* Unlocking the Feline Mystique: What’s really going on inside your cat’s mind? What can you do to bring out the best in your 21st Century Cat? In this 90-minute talk, Arden will share tips, tricks and tactics to co-exist with your feline friend. And, she will show you what to do — and what never to do — should your cat get sick or injured.
* KIDS CLASS: Canine-Feline Fact or Fiction: Set in a fun game show format featuring “hosts” Pet Safety Dog Kona and Pet Safety Cat Casey, this talk caters to kids ages 7 to 12. Attendees will learn valuable insights into how cats and dogs think, how to be “pet detectives” to identify early signs of health issues and test their dog-cat trivia knowledge.
* Catering to Your 21st Century Canine: Today’s dogs share very little with their wolf ancestors. With the surge in pet-welcoming hotels, luxury pooch spas, Fido fashions and new canine sports like surfing and dock diving, it’s certainly become a dog’s (pampered) life. In this 90-minute talk, Arden will unleash tips, tricks and tactics to bring out the best in your modern dog.
* Life Lessons Unleashed by PhDs (Pretty Happy Dogs) and CEOs (Cats Extraordinaire): The secret to improving your health – mental, physical, emotion and yes, spiritual – is just a tail wag or purr away. Learn how you can be in the purr-fect profession to maximize paw power. In this 90-minute talk, Arden identifies 9 key lessons our cats and dogs teach us. She will then unleash a pet prescription that prescribes skills, not pills, to bring out the best in you and your pets.
* Snakes, Ticks, Bees, Oh My!: Love being outdoors with your dog? That’s great…until the hike or camping trip takes a scary turn when your dog gets bitten or stung. In these situations, minutes count. This 90-minute talk will outline common outdoor hazards and what to do to reduce the risk and what to do if your dog gets injured.