Master Certified Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor Arden Moore is based in the Dallas metro area, but conducts classes throughout North America for special group situations. She intentionally keeps her classes at no more than 15 students to ensure everyone receives plenty of time to practice hands-on skills. To ensure the safety of all in the class, no pets are permitted.
Recognized as one of the nation’s top pet first aid instructors, Arden customizes her classes for specific breeds, pet professionals (vet techs, pet sitters, trainers, etc.) and works with non-profit pet groups and rescue groups so that staff and volunteers receive hands-on training in pet first aid and safety.
Class fees include all course materials and certificates. Graduates in these courses earn two-year certification in pet first aid. Got a question? Contact Arden at email@example.com.
Upcoming dates (scroll below for details on how to register for a specific class):
Arden Available Coast to Coast to Teach!
If you wish to have Arden and her four-legged teaching team come to your town to learn hands-on pet first aid, safety and wellness, please contact Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it happen! Come take a class with a real dog-cat teaching team to help you gain invaluable training on real (and very tolerant) pets!
* Sun. June 28, 2015 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas, Dallas
* Sat. July 25, 2015 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas, Dallas
Questions: Contact master instructor Arden Moore at email@example.com or (760) 433-3480.
The deadline to register is July 23, 2015. To register, click this PayPal link:
CUSTOMIZED CLASSES!!!! Group classes are available – contact Arden to set up a customized pet first aid class for your group!
PLEASE NOTE: Last-minute cancellations prevent the change for another to fill your spot in class. We have a no-refund policy and if you can’t attend (life happens!), we will work with you to schedule you to attend a future class. Thank you!
Additional Classes and Presentations Available on These Topics:
Looking for a speaker who will engage — and edu-tain — your audiences? Arden Moore is an in-demand pet expert who speaks to large and small groups all over America. Her mission is simple: to bring out the best in pets…and their people. Book Arden today!
* Master the Mutt-gyver Inside You: Your pet is injured and you don’t have a pet first aid kit? Don’t panic. In this 90-minute class, Arden will show you how to use what you have in your surroundings to stabilize and immobilize your pet so you can safety take him to the nearest veterinary clinic.
* Snakes, Ticks, Bees, Oh My!: Love being outdoors with your dog? That’s great…until the hike or camping trip takes a scary turn when your dog gets bitten or stung. In these situations, minutes count. This 90-minute talk will outline common outdoor hazards and what to do to reduce the risk and what to do if your dog gets injured.
* Unlocking the Feline Mystique: What’s really going on inside your cat’s mind? What can you do to bring out the best in your 21st Century Cat? In this 90-minute talk, Arden will share tips, tricks and tactics to co-exist with your feline friend. And, she will show you what to do — and what never to do — should your cat get sick or injured.
* Catering to Your 21st Century Canine: Today’s dogs share very little with their wolf ancestors. With the surge in pet-welcoming hotels, luxury pooch spas, Fido fashions and new canine sports like surfing and dock diving, it’s certainly become a dog’s (pampered) life. In this 90-minute talk, Arden will unleash tips, tricks and tactics to bring out the best in your modern dog.
* Life Lessons Unleashed by PhDs (Pretty Happy Dogs) and CEOs (Cats Extraordinaire): The secret to improving your health – mental, physical, emotion and yes, spiritual – is just a tail wag or purr away. Learn how you can be in the purr-fect profession to maximize paw power. In this 90-minute talk, Arden identifies 9 key lessons our cats and dogs teach us. She will then unleash a pet prescription that prescribes skills, not pills, to bring out the best in you and your pets.