Master Certified Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor Arden Moore is based in the Dallas metro area, but conducts classes throughout North America for special group situations. She also travels regularly to SAN DIEGO COUNTY to conduct classes. She intentionally keeps her classes at no more than 15 students to ensure everyone receives plenty of time to practice hands-on skills. To ensure the safety of all in the class, no pets are permitted.
Recognized as one of the nation’s top pet first aid instructors, Arden customizes her classes for:
- Professional Pet Sitters
- Humane Shelter Staff and Volunteers
- Vet Technicians
- Boarding Staff
- Non-profit Pet Groups, Breed Groups and Rescue Groups
- K9 Police Officers, Firefighters and Paramedics/EMTs
- Military veterans with service dogs
All classes are veterinarian-endorsed and feature the country’s only active dog-cat teaching team. Class fees include all course materials and certificates. Graduates in these courses earn two-year certification in pet first aid. Got a question? Contact Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760 521-6931.
Upcoming dates (scroll below for details on how to register for a specific class):
Customized Classes Available Coast to Coast!
If you wish to have Arden and her four-legged teaching team come to your town to learn hands-on pet first aid, safety and wellness, please contact Arden at email@example.com and we will make it happen! Come take a class with a real dog-cat teaching team to help you gain invaluable training on real (and very tolerant) pets!
Upcoming Classes Open to the Public and Pet Professionals
* Sat. Sept. 9, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus
* Sat. Sept. 16, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, Rowlett, Texas
* Sat. Sept. 30, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – Dallas campus
* Sun. Nov. 12, 2017 – Pet First Aid/CPR Class, SPCA of Texas – McKinney campus