Here’s your chance to truly be your pet’s best friend – sign up for a pet first aid, CPR, safety and wellness class today. These classes are taught by Arden Moore, founder of Four Legged Life.com. Arden is a Master Certified Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor and a nationally renowned pet behavior consultant and pet safety expert.
Earn a two-year certificate in pet first aid, CPR and safety!
Pet First Aid, CPR and Care Course Description
- About 4 1/2 hours
- $99 per person (contact Arden for discount rate for two students from the same household at Arden@fourleggedlife.com and 760 433-3480)
- Minimum per class – 4
- Maximum per class – 15
This hands-on training course will teach you a variety of skills that can be used to stabilize a pet during an emergency. You will learn Pet CPR, rescue breathing, first aid, restraining and muzzling, choking management, fractures/bleeding protocols, care for heatstroke, frostbite, poisoning, seizures, shock and more. Each student will have their own demo dog and first aid supplies to use during class. Upon completion, you will receive:
- Pet First Aid/CPR handbook
- Pet First Aid Certificate of Completion (valid for 2 years)
Customized pet first aid classes available for specific pet groups and pet professionals!
Arden customizes pet first aid/CPR classes for pet professionals, specific breed rescue groups and even classes that cater strictly to cats. Bolster your group’s knowledge in pet safety. Contact Arden Moore at email@example.com or call (760) 433-3480.
Take an online course through Pro Pet Hero!
Arden Moore recently partnered with Pro Pet Hero, a world-recognized online pet first aid/CPR course. If you are not able to attend a Pet First Aid 4U class in person, please consider taking this online course. Like Pet First Aid 4U, Pro Pet Hero offers a two-year certificate and you can download the course book upon completion. Be sure to enter the discount code: CPR-Arden Moore when you register at Pro Pet Hero to earn a 10 percent discount off the class fee! Register at www.propethero.com.
Why Pet First Aid 4 U? Here are four big reasons:
* We teach you practical skills in an engaging, interactive format.
* Our curriculum is approved by leading veterinarians.
* We provide a real cat and dog in class to give you invaluable hands-on experience.
* Our founder, Arden Moore, is a nationally recognized pet first aid/behavior expert who has completed pet first aid training with three different programs.
* Pets are not permitted in our pet first aid classes.
* Advanced payment is required to secure a spot in class.
* We keep our classes small to give everyone time to learn, so we have a no-refund policy. However, you have up to 6 months to reschedule to attend another class.
Additional Classes and Presentations Available on These Topics:
Looking for a speaker who will engage — and edu-tain — your audiences? Arden Moore is an in-demand pet expert who speaks to large and small groups all over America. Her mission is simple: to bring out the best in pets…and their people. Book Arden today! Contact Arden at firstname.lastname@example.org for fees and customized workshop.
* Master the Mutt-gyver Inside You: Your pet is injured and you don’t have a pet first aid kit? Don’t panic. In this 90-minute class, Arden will show you how to use what you have in your surroundings to stabilize and immobilize your pet so you can safety take him to the nearest veterinary clinic.
* Snakes, Ticks, Bees, Oh My!: Love being outdoors with your dog? That’s great…until the hike or camping trip takes a scary turn when your dog gets bitten or stung. In these situations, minutes count. This 90-minute talk will outline common outdoor hazards and what to do to reduce the risk and what to do if your dog gets injured.
* Unlocking the Feline Mystique: What’s really going on inside your cat’s mind? What can you do to bring out the best in your 21st Century Cat? In this 90-minute talk, Arden will share tips, tricks and tactics to co-exist with your feline friend. And, she will show you what to do — and what never to do — should your cat get sick or injured.
*Catering to Your 21st Century Canine: Today’s dogs share very little with their wolf ancestors. With the surge in pet-welcoming hotels, luxury pooch spas, Fido fashions and new canine sports like surfing and dock diving, it’s certainly become a dog’s (pampered) life. In this 90-minute talk, Arden will unleash tips, tricks and tactics to bring out the best in your modern dog.
* Life Lessons Unleashed by PhDs (Pretty Happy Dogs) and CEOs (Cats Extraordinaire): The secret to improving your health – mental, physical, emotion and yes, spiritual – is just a tail wag or purr away. Learn how you can be in the purr-fect profession to maximize paw power. In this 90-minute talk, Arden identifies 9 key lessons our cats and dogs teach us. She will then unleash a pet prescription that prescribes skills, not pills, to bring out the best in you and your pets.
* Play It Safe — Learn to Be a Pet Detective: In this customized class for pet professionals or caring pet parents, Arden teaches you how to play pet detective in gathering clues to find out what’s happening to your pet and how you can improve his health and behavior. Often a so-called behavior issue has an underlying medical cause. Arden will teach you how to “speak” dog and cat and decode accurately what their vocalizations, postures and actions mean.
* Cat behavior classes:
Wonder what your cat really thinks? Coping with a litter box issue? Is your cat too chatty? Let Arden, a nationally recognized animal behaviorist explain why cats do what they do so you can restore harmony in your household. Arden gives cat behavior presentations all over North America. This is a must class for pet professionals and discerning pet parents.
* Dog behavior classes:
Looking for a mute button on your marathon barker? Coping with separation anxiety? Feeling like your dog is the top dog in your house? Let Arden, a nationally recognized animal behaviorist explain why dogs do what they do so you can restore harmony in your household.